It’s COMPETITION TIME again!
We’re giving away a set of 24 tubs of coloured Plasticine with Stampy The Wizard. To enter, play Stampy’s new memory game (link below). When you score 1 or more points, you will receive a code. Send this code to us via Facebook or Twitter (@RedChainGames). To make life easier, you can just send us a screenshot.
Every code enters you into the competition – it doesn’t matter how high your score is. However, the person with the highest score will win a MYSTERY PRIZE!
The competition ends at 9am on 30 April 2019 (GMT). Winners will be chosen at random – with first prize being the Plasticine and a free copy of “Stampy the Wizard and the Lost Wand”. There are also 5 copies of the interactive storybook for 5 runners-up. The entrant with the highest score will win the mystery prize.
Terms and Conditions can be found below.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Red Chain Games Ltd. whose registered office is at 1 Grafton Underwood, Kettering, Northants, NN14 3AA, UK.
- The competition is open to everyone except: employees of Red Chain Games Ltd. and employees of Hairy Kow Design Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is via Facebook or Twitter only. The entrant should share their code from playing REMEMBAA and include “@RedChainGames” in the post.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be ignored.
- Closing date for entry will be 9am, 30 April 2019 (GMT). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries not received for any reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via the promoters website and Social Media (Facebook and Twitter) as soon as possible,
- The first prize is as follows: Plasticine 24 Colour Set Kids’ Modelling Clay Moulding Dough Cutters Roller as sold by Amazon.co.uk
- The winner and five runners-up will each receive a free copy of “Stampy the Wizard and the Lost Wand” for either Android or iOS devices. Winners will be contacted and asked to specify which platform they prefer.
- The entrant with the highest score will win a mystery prize. If more than one entrant shares the highest score, one will be selected at random.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Red Chain Games.
- Winners will be notified via DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winners of the physical prizes will need to provide an address to enable delivery.
- Red Chain Game’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her Social Media identity in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s social media identity will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org